||Memory Foam Pillow Top
||25 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
||Meets 16 CFS 1633
|CertiPUR US Certified
CertiPur US Certified Product (Mattress foam only)
||Made in the USA
Additional padding sewn into the top for added comfort and softness.
CARING FOR YOUR MATTRESS:
Unpacking Your Memory Foam Mattress
- Carefully remove the outer plastic cover with scissors. Exercise care and remove the plastic cover by hand. You may want to unroll the package on your foundation. Gently pull the compressed product to unroll it. Carefully cut the inner plastic cover with scissors to start the mattress decompression. Gently pull away the inner plastic cover and discard.
- Please allow 24 - 72 hours for your mattress to recover its full shape. It has been machine rolled and compressed for efficient delivery and will not affect its performance.
- In cold temperature, at delivery, your memory foam mattress may take a bit longer to return to its full size. Once the mattress is unrolled and placed on your bed, allow it to recover naturally before making up your bed.
Airing Out Your Memory Foam Mattress
- Memory foam mattresses typically have a mild odor, - "new car smell" - distinct to the product when new. This is sometimes heightened when delivered during cold weather. Some consumers are sensitive to the odor, any odor. We understand it might be irritating and bothersome but it is not harmful or unhealthy. It will dissipate as the mattress is used daily, allowing the open cells to expel the "processing" air and taking in new air.
- Leave the mattress uncovered during the first few days, allowing the air in your home to circulate around the product.
- Turn on fans and open windows to ventilate the air in the room, so the mattress odor can dissipate quickly.
Mattress Cleaning Tips
- Should you spill something on your mattress, blot the stain immediately. If the spill is large and the mattress deeply soaked, blot the excess moisture using terry cloth and pressure until the area is no longer drenched.
- Never use chlorine bleach or other harsh chemicals to clean the mattress.
- For spot cleaning, only use water based cleaning product. Never deeply drench the mattress when spot cleaning.
Mattress Care Tips
- Use a lightweight protective mattress cover designed to work with foam mattresses. This will keep your mattress fresh and free from stains.
- Your mattress should always be placed on a good quality foundation with a firm surface, never on a coiled box spring foundation. An improper foundation may cause sagging and will void the warranty.
- If you have a queen or king size mattress a center support is recommended. If you have slats on your bed frame, you will need to put plywood over so that it is completely flat.
- We DO NOT recommend use of an electric blanket or electric pad with this mattress. High heat may damage the mattress and impact its ability to reduce pressure and stress properly.
- Do not remove your mattress law tag. The label serves as a means of identification should you have a warranty claim.
- FREE shipping to the contiguous US (48 US connecting states).
- Additional shipping fees and/or freight charges for Canada, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
- We do not deliver to APO/FPO addresses, or P.O. Boxes. Due to the oversize package, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes, FPO, or APO addresses.
- Please anticipate 3-10 business days for transit time.
- We do not require a signature for the package so someone will have to be home to sign for the package.
- There may be delays in shipping due to weather, and rural locations.
Return are acceptable within 30 Days of Purchase with the following conditions applied.
- Return acceptable in good-clean condition and in original packing.
- ONCE OPEN CAN NOT BE ACCEPTABLE.
- Customer will be responsible for all Return Packing, Freight and shipping charges.
- A 10% Restocking fee will be assessed for all returns and will be deducted from refunds approved and made.
- All Returns will be inspected in our warehouse and refund will be initiated with in three - five business days after completion of a successful process of return including Return Shipment Inspection.
- Damage Product Claim: All of our products pass our quality control measures before shipment. In case if customer claiming any damage item. A PICTORIAL PROOF must provide with all details. Please make it sure. No Image or picture will be acceptable before 72 hours of delivery. And all Claim Process will take 7 to 10 Business days.
- ALL REFUND WILL INITIATE IN 3 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER WE RECEIVE OUR PRODUCT BACK TO OUR FACILITY.
Answers to your FAQ If you have more questions, check our FAQ or email us
Why does memory foam have an odor when it is new?
The "fresh foam smell" odor associated with new memory foam is completely normal. It will dissipate with time and airing. Just like any new foam product- upholstered furniture, vehicles, office furniture, etc. The "new" smell will dissipate with time.
Please check our Size Chart Image.
How Long Mattress will take to be its original shape?
Mattress comes compressed and may need 72 hours for bed to fully recover
Why did My Shipment Get Delayed?
- PLEASE make sure your shipping address is correct. Wrong Zip Code, Small Type mistakes also can be a cause for delay shipment.
- Please do not forget to write you cell number so in that case shipper or carrier can contact you at the time of placing orders.
- Carriers may having routing or other issues in transportation such as storms, traffic delay, accidents, acts of nature. We may every effort to keep you updated on any shipping issue.
How long shipment takes?
We will ship your order within 1 - 2 business days. Depending on your destination your order will reach you in 3-5 days of shipment.
PLEASE do not ask to delay shipment. Shipping within 48 Contiguous U.S.
;Free Standard Ground Shipping in the Contiguous US. Additional shipping and/or freight charges may apply to shipments outside the contiguous US.